First State Bank's Online Banking allows both Personal and Commercial customers to manage their bank accounts 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Our Online Banking services include:
Increase Security & Go Green with FREE E-Statements! Our FREE E-Statement service delivers...
- View account balances and transaction history
- View check images and deposit slips
- View E-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts at First State Bank
- Request change of address
- Request check stop payment
- Reorder checks
- Download account information
- Pay bills (Personal Banking Only)
Commercial Banking allows businesses to enjoy the great benefits of Personal Banking PLUS these additional features (fees may apply):
- Domestic and International Wire transfer requests
- Direct deposit payroll
- ACH payments and collections
- Tax payments
- Positive pay
- Easy Deposit - Remote Deposit Service
Go Green Today...
- Email notifications when new statements are available
- Added protection against mail fraud and paper-related identity theft
- Statements and checks available to view, download or print
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Choose "Statement Delivery" under the "Preferences" heading on left
- Choose "Electronic Statement" for each account
Keep up to date with your First State Bank accounts while you're on the move with Mobile Banking. Access your accounts, receive account alerts, transfers funds, and more all from your smartphone.
Enrollment is easy! Simply sign-on to Online Banking and choose Mobile from the Preferences section of the left hand navigation. Complete the Mobile Enrollment and Mobile Authorizations forms and submit.
Android and iPhone users alike can enjoy full-service Mobile Banking 24/7. It's easy, convenient, and FREE to First State Bank of the Florida Keys customers!
- Check account balances & pending items in real-time
- View transaction history
- Display online activity, including items created within Online & Mobile Banking
- Transfer funds*
- Send & receive secure messages
- View ATM & branch locations and information
- Call First State Bank
In addition, KeysBank.com authorized Business customers may*:
- Approve ACH transactions, transfers, & wires submitted online
- Submit an ACH transaction or domestic wire transfer from an existing template
*To authorize transactions such as funds transfer, a Mobile Authorization code is required. See Mobile Authorization tab under Mobile Preferences for more information.
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select "Preferences" in the left-hand navigation
- Select "Mobile" and activate
- Download the FREE KeysBank Mobile Banking app on iTunes or Google Play under First State Bank of the Florida Keys or KeysBank Mobile
Your User ID & password will be the same for Online & Mobile Banking.
FCC 10-step plan for securing mobile devices and their data:
FCC Smartphone Security Checker:
General Smartphone Security Checklist:
The Online Business Banking Security Awareness Training is designed for Cash Management customers and consists of three online courses covering the following topics:
- The Risk Background & Threat Landscape
- Risk Management & Reduction
- Managing a Negative Event
The series of three courses takes approximately one hour to complete and the courses can be viewed separately or together. The primary benefit of the training includes: fraud education, potential for improved security, and a possible reduction of susceptibility to fraud. All Cash Management users can benefit from the training.
To access the courses, visit First State Bank of the Florida Keys Security Information Center.