Lost your Bank Card after business hours? Click here.
We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Become a card member and enjoy a wide range of benefits.
Business Edition® Visa® Card
The Business Edition® Visa® Card offers many benefits, such as low rates, no annual fee, and online access to view transactions and track business expenses.
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Maximum Rewards®
The Business Edition® Visa® Card with Maximum Rewards® puts your regular purchases to work. Qualifying purchases accumulate points that can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, travel, and even cash back as a statement credit.
Commercial Edition® Visa® Card
The Commercial Edition® Visa® Card combines powerful expense management tools that allow for effective management of travel, entertainment costs, and procurement expenses. Your business can earn rewards for business spending and maximize cash flow. The card also allows your company to minimize risk with multiple payment and statement options, and the ability to establish individual credit limits.Access Your Account
Apply at any branch or Contact Us Today! Back to top
Our Cash CowSM ATM & Debit Card provides all of the features of an ATM Card plus it allows you to use your card to purchase items at any business that accepts VISA®. The funds for your purchases come right out of your checking account as if you had written a check. What could be easier!
ATM/Debit card fraud continues to increase. To help protect your account and fight fraudulent activity, FSB has taken action to block transactions in certain foreign countries. Please contact Customer Service at (305) 296-8535 prior to traveling outside of the country to ensure your transactions will be honored.Back to top
Open an account at any branch or Contact us Today!
In order to protect customers from debit card fraud and reduce unauthorized charges, First State Bank of the Florida Keys uses a sophisticated behavioral scoring system to closely monitor all debit card transactions.
As a result, some debit card transactions may be blocked by the system if any unusual or suspicious activity is detected on a customer’s account. Additionally, debit card related transactions may be blocked by specific retail categories, like liquor stores and gas stations, or by location, such as specific states or countries where fraudulent activity is suspected. I. Blocked Cards:
REMEMBER - Debit cards can be used 2 ways, as a signature CREDIT purchase or as a DEBIT purchase, which requires a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to complete the transaction. If a signature CREDIT purchase does not receive authorization, customers should try using the DEBIT PIN as a secure way of completing the transaction.
If a debit card transaction has been rejected, customers should consider taking the following actions:
1. Try using the PIN (Personal Identification Number) to complete the transaction.II. Information:
2. Try using the debit card at an ATM using the secure PIN.
3. Call or Visit one of our Keyswide branches for assistance.
1. If any unusual activity occurs that is suspected of being fraudulent, the Bank will attempt to contact the customer to verify the transaction(s). III. Protect & Minimize Risk:
2. If we can not reach the customer, the card will be limited to PIN-based only transactions, allowing the customer to make purchases or withdrawals only when using the secure PIN.
3. Transactions that are blocked for fraud by retail classification (e.g. liquor stores) or by location are typically only blocked for signature-based transactions, allowing the customer to complete the purchase using a secure PIN.
4. If customers are contacted and verify that the charges are legitimate, the debit card will be unblocked to resume normal purchase activity.
a. If the customer verifies that the charges are not legitimate at the time we make contact, First State Bank of the Florida Keys reserves the right to inactivate the debit card and issue a new card. 5. If a debit card is blocked for fraudulent activity, every attempt will be made to contact the customer. Therefore, customers should ensure that the Bank has current home, work, and cell phone numbers as well as e-mail address on file.
a. Customers can update contact information by signing in to Online Banking and clicking the “Address Change” tab in the left-hand navigation under the “Services” category.
1. Notify the Bank of any upcoming travel plans or large/unusual purchases.
2. Always carry a secondary method of payment, such as a credit card or cash.
3. If the PIN is compromised or knowledge of the PIN is suspected, change the PIN at any First State Bank of the Florida Keys Branch ATM.
Back to top